- 350 g of wheat flour
- 45 g of sugar
- 25 g of yeast
- 180 g eggs (3 medium eggs)
- 7 g salt (about 1 teaspoon)
- 50 g milk
- 1 vanilla pod, split, scrape and use the seeds
- 200 g butter, soft
1. Mix all ingredients except the butter in a dough mixer. Run a few minutes at low speed. Increase speed and mix for another 5 minutes. Reduce the speed and mix in the butter a little at a time. Let the dough lie in the fridge overnight.
2. Set the oven to 200 degrees. Turn the dough on a lightly baked baking table. Divide it into six pieces, shape each piece into a bun. Repeat to make two loaves of bread.
3. Bake the bread in the middle of the oven for 25-35 minutes, until they have a nice, light golden brown color. Let the brioche cool on griddles and sprinkle with icing sugar.